- Favourite – The selection considered most likely to win.
- Evens – Odds where the return is double the stake. Decimal odds 2.0
- Void – Your bet is cancelled and the stake returned.
- Profit Boost – A bonus that increases the winnings on a given bet by a specified percentage.
- Ante Post – Odds offered on events prior to the day of the event its self in return for higher odds. Bets are not returned if your selection is removed from the event.
- Start Price – The final odds offered at the start of an event.
- Odds Compiler – The person responsible for setting event odds based on current market events.
- Live Betting – Bets placed on an event whilst it is in play. Live betting will become available 10 minutes before the start time.
- Pre-Match Betting – Bets placed prior to the start of an event. Pre-Match bets will be discontinued 10 minutes before the start time.
- Betting Suspended – All bets are suspended due to a significant occurrence within an event which will directly affect the odds and/or outcome.
- Handicap – An advantage or disadvantage applied to a selection to boost or reduce the odds/risk.
- Non-runner – A selection which does not start an event.
If a match be abandoned after it has already commenced and the official result has been decided within 36 hours, the bet will stand. Otherwise your bet will be voided and your stake returned.
For example: You have bet on Manchester Untied to beat Watford. After 72 minutes the match is abandoned due to adverse weather with Manchester Utd leading 2-1. If the governing body decide the result will stand and the 2-1 result is finalised, the bet will also stand. If no decision is reached within this 36 hour time frame your bet will be void.
Should an event be postponed prior to the scheduled start time, your bet will be void if the event does not take place within 72 hours of the original start time and date. However, if the match is played within 72 hours of the intended start time all bets will stand.